I'm not sure if many of you remember but this poster was put up on the Notice Board in Lakota Training Group in early March. We would just like to state that this WILL still be going ahead in the near future but due to the current Pandemic Crisis we have had to stop this from going ahead for the time being.
With the close down of LAKOTA TRAINING from this week.
We have set up a group app. for some of our volunteers, including Joanne, Ruth and myself, to keep them all in the loop.
(Good luck Amy on that one lol.) 😂😂
We are also attempting to set up online courses for learners, volunteers and staff, so as to keep everyones hand in, whilst this clampdown continues. BEAR WITH US.
Again we would like to reiterate :-
PLEASE KEEP ISOLATED, STAY IN DOORS AND ONLY GO OUT IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and lets get this beaten once and for all. 👊👊👊
LETS HELP THE NHS as much as we can guys. 🌹🌹🌹
WATCH THIS SPACE and please keep safe and take care guys. 😁😁👍👏🌺
Just a bit of an update to everyone such as our staff, volunteers and candidates, concerning some of our partners. Again things are changing hourly.
We are following Government guidelines and still watching the situation closely. We aim to ensure everyone is safe and healthy. As soon as we hear of any changes, we will keep everyone involved updated. This includes changes to our various courses and partners.
Grants and bids have been looked into today and we will be supporting our staff financially through this current state of affairs. We have been advised by one of our Government Department partners, that we are still to run their course for the next week, unless things take a dramatic change.
We will use our initiative on this and watch it closely. This is our personal and social development course, Which will continue tomorrow and next week up until 27th March.
We have just been informed that another one of our main partners will be closing as from tomorrow until further notice. This will affect a few of our learners still doing courses, but we will do our utmost to complete these, as soon as it is applicable to do so. Please keep safe and healthy, as much as you can and take care in the meantime. We will endeavour to keep you all updated on a daily basis.
Paul & Joanne 👍👍😉
At Lakota Training Group, the health, wellbeing and safety of our learners is our utmost priority.
We would like to ask that if you have a high temperature of 37.8 or above, any signs of a cough or are having difficulties with breathing please do take the correct precautions and stay away from the Centre.
At Lakota Training Group, the health, wellbeing, and safety of our learners is a priority.
While we’re very much aware and understand that you are being concerned about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we’re monitoring the developing situation extremely closely and we’re following all advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer, Public Health England.
There have been two cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) in Stockton. If this situation changes, we’ll act quickly to protect our learners and the team.
As a team, we are following Public Health England guidelines to ensure that the best cleaning practices are always delivered.
• We are having updated briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of disinfectants.
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand wash.
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
• Please do not come to Lakota if you have had a precipitant, new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C). Follow government advice and self-isolate for 7 days.
• Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
• Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue - then wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitizer which is provided.
• If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
We will keep you updated on any changes in due course.