Come on, put your back in to it! In most jobs, in almost all sectors, there are elements of manual handling. And with the moving of objects there is often questionable advice from well-meaning friends and colleagues. Injuries as a result of manual handling equate to over one-third of all workplace injuries. This course provides the knowledge and skills to avoid you becoming a part of that statistic.
• The definition of manual handling
• The LITE stairway to safety
• Safe lifting techniques
• Correcting lifting techniques
• Lifting with more than one person
• Examples of manual handling