top of page
Self-Awareness and Personal Development
Are you self-aware? Do you have a plan for your personal and professional development? Self-awareness is understanding who we are, our strengths and weaknesses, our drives and personalities, our habits and values.
Through understanding your own strengths, weaknesses, habits and values, you become aware of the areas that you may wish to focus on or develop, to ensure that you maximise your existing skills. Organisations can utilise employees’ self-awareness to create a tailored development than that builds on existing skills and develops new ones, potentially addressing shortages within the existing workforce.
• What is self-awareness and personal development?
• The Importance of reflection
• Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT)
• Personal development
• Stages of skill development
• SMART goals
• Mission and vision statements
• Embracing change
bottom of page